Games day Italy (más noticias no horizonte para BT e DA)

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo

Games day Italy (más noticias no horizonte para BT e DA)

Mensagem  malibuman em Seg Out 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Today is Games Day Italy and as we expected news of new releases will be announced. This page will be updated as news is found.

First of GW plans on kicking off 2010 with a unit that hasn’t had a model in the longest time. The Legion of the Damned will be released in January of 2010 and will be sold in a 15 man metal box. Here’s the worlds first look.

Lotoc_Sabbath from over on warseer reports:

Blood angels: he basically confirmed them saying: ‘ I have A BA and blood angels are one of the codexs that need quite a relook’ so they are basically confirmed.

No good news from the DE and necron front: i asked him personally, we talked for 15 mins but he said that they are going them to do but not vey early so basically its for October-november 2010 / january/february 2011…

HE also confirmed the trygon in plastic, not pubblically, but everyone could see that it was a confirmation when they asked about it.

when someone asked about a third expansion/apocalypse 3 he sadi: ‘yea its possible and we are looking forward to it……… “

Also from the Warseer forums nejor had this info from the event:

“No re-dos applied only to plastics, as i got it. (regarding tyranids)
So no new warriors, gaunts and Carni.
Somethings will go plastics (as before. that’s I got).

No news about other species, he only made a rather cryptic reference to “Hive-mind have still evolved” which, sadly, can mean anything.

Someone asked about Ordo Xenos: he looked very surprised someone still remembered it and said he was not on the to-do list at all.

Another guy asked “If you is a Black Templar player you will smile or cry to future?” and he said “I will cry for long time” and almost the same was said on the DA (”many things to do before”).
Last was very bad news for me (even if expected).

Last bit: asked about an “Horus heresy” themed expansion he said “beautiful but unlikely. Anyway, we will be happy to make a codex for some (not all) chaos legion”.
I was surprised as he get in argument without a direct question, but still that proves nothing.”

What this info says to me is Dark Angels will be out sometime in the Fall right after the release of Fantasy 8th Edition which is rumored for this summer.

"And remember kids, if it’s not For the Emperor, then it’s For the Horde." - A D-B
malibuman
Admin
Admin

Número de Mensagens : 815
Units : 781
Reputação : 2

Ver perfil do usuário http://garageclan.forum-livre.com

Re: Games day Italy (más noticias no horizonte para BT e DA)

Mensagem  hellboy em Seg Out 19, 2009 10:19 pm

boas ... ora vamos por partes...

1º - E o Faq de Eldar que se falava? um tal de remake!

2º - fiquei sem perceber esse gajo diz que DA tao cedo mas depois diz que sera para perto do verao deste ano com a saida do novo rb de fantasia

3º - Adorei as minis da Legion of the Damned

4º - Nids seguido de BA e depois pro ano que vem Necrons e DE ... hum ... algo nao bate bem aqui!! mas estamos a falar de GW e ja acredito em tudo !!!

5º - Afinal nao vai haver novo dex de Daemonhunters e Witchunters!!! Estranho!!!

6º - Os rumores mais quentes do warseer e do dakka dakka falam em BT !!! e dizem a seguir a nids ser o proximo e nao BA .. hum ... a ver vamos !!!

espero pra ver!!!
hellboy
Não tenho vida
Não tenho vida

Número de Mensagens : 2237
Units : 2529
Reputação : 1

Ver perfil do usuário

Mensagem  malibuman em Ter Out 27, 2009 8:04 pm

pah, são rumores, o que fazer...
Já quando é a GW a lançar informação oficial é confuso quanto mais os rumores. scratch

"And remember kids, if it’s not For the Emperor, then it’s For the Horde." - A D-B
malibuman
Admin
Admin

Número de Mensagens : 815
Units : 781
Reputação : 2

Ver perfil do usuário http://garageclan.forum-livre.com

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo

- Tópicos similares

Permissão deste fórum: